Monday, February 9, 2009

A Trip To Perth! It Is Happening...

This morning I sent an email to Dr. George O'Neil of the Fresh Start clinic in Perth, Australia. He is the inventor of the Naltrexone Implant and I have chosen Dr O'Neil to personally put the implant in place and do my detox in Perth, a kind of extended and painful vacation!

Anyway Dr O'Neil responded to my voicemail while I was on a call to guaruantee some financial backing for treatment. My friend called then ten minutes later Dr O'Neil, I heard the call waiting during the call but thought it was an sms. Things are really looking up for me and I believed financial help would arrive from somewhere, and I have two people offering to sponsor my treatment.

Dr O'Neil said he can treat me and I only have to be off of Suboxone for 2 days, and he simply asked of me that I try to pay half of the cost. He will treat someone for free if they present at the clinic. I estimate 3-5 thousand dollars for my treatment IF I choose to stay for awhile in the residential facility in Perth to recover before travelling home. A small price to pay on my life. I will pay these people back.

I would very much love to see Perth itself, Perth looks beautiful. It is on the opposite side of Australia and a 3-5 hour flight, depending on which way one is travelling east or west.

So I await his call in return to discuss how and WHEN! It could be much sooner than expected!

Love and Light


1 comment:

  1. I would like to know the end result (if there is one) of your treatment at Fresh Start. I'm considering coming from the U.S to undergo their treatment. I've tried 3 times to detox off of Sub(thanks doc for getting me addicted in the first place) but each time became so suicidal I could not see it through to the end. Sub is simply another opiate--something they will NOT tell you since everyone is "in bed" with the pharm companies here. Can you tell me if your treatment worked?

    ReplyDelete