Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Facelift

With the new direction I've been forced to take in my life regarding opioid addiction treatment, this inevitably means my blog plan has changed significantly and thus will take a new direction also as my treatment now must go over the long term due to Australian 'standards' and 'regulations' on health care.

So I've decided to incorporate all aspects of my gay pill popping life into one blog!

Whilst I am much more relieved at the thought of not detoxing immediately, I rue the thought of 11 more months on Suboxone.

My chemical captor Buprenorphine in all it's structural glory!



So to counter this new disappointment I gave my blog a face lift with my new found online surgical abilities!

Now if only
I could get a face lift for my ravaged 27 year old skin...like Nancy Pelozi here! lol



PS: It's also my 28th birthday very soon!

Who's gone buy me a face lift?

Hell, even botox will do!


No comments:

Post a Comment